Friday, January 30, 2009

on routine landscaping

went to salon today in preparation for trip.

would like to take this time to personally thank the asian sensations that did my nails and waxed my eyebrows this afternoon.

no longer look like the missing link.

am pleased.

had not thought eyebrows were terribly bad prior to waxing, however now see error in own ways.

the following conversation ensued between "sue" (asian waxist) and self:

sue: YOU WAX FACE BEFO
me: uh...sometimes my eyebrows.
sue: REALLY? THEY LOOK SO NATURO
me: (embarrassed) well i've just been busy...
sue: THAT FINE

(pause, preparing wax)

sue: SO
....
sue: YOU HAVE BOYFRAND
me: oh, um. no.

(long, awkward pause.)

sue: IT OK. AFTER EYEBROW DONE YOU HAVE 12.


tipped her 5 bucks.

they look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give it to me, baby. ;)